top of page
  • What types of Trailers do you provide service for?
    We provide Service for Semi Truck only. Trailers we service for a Dry Vans, Reefers (Refrigerated Vans), Flatbeds / Conestogas
  • What are the Payment methods so I can send you money?
    Yes. To add media follow these steps: We accept Paypal, All Credit Cards, You can transfer funds in our USA bank Account too.
  • Do I need to pay before I get the service or after?
    You have to pay after the week, every Friday we send you an invoice and you have to clear it by Monday 5PM EST. Late Fees may occur if you don’t pay before Monday 5PM EST
  • I don’t have my Motor Carrier Authority. Do you provide your Authority to run under?
    We don’t have a MC Authority, we only dispatch carriers having their own MCs
  • What services are included with flat fee plan?
    It includes everything. We find best available loads and book for you. We fill out the carrier packets/handle all paperwork Chase for detention, layover charges and Truck order not used (TONU) Manage invoicing (Submtting BOL and invoices to the Factoring) Manage invoicing (Submtting BOL and invoices to the Factoring)
  • What do I need to get sign up with you and get started?
    Here are the following documents you need to get started with us. $1,000,000.00 in Auto-Liability & $100,000.00 in Cargo Coverage Proof of Insurance Copy of Carrier’s Operating Authority (MC Authority Permit) Copy of CDL (for each driver being dispatched) Signed W-9 3 Broker References whom you worked with.
  • Do you do Power Only Truck Dispatch?
    No we don't dipatch Power Only Trucks.
  • What Documents are required to sign up with your Truck Dispatch Service?
    Motor Carrier Authority, Insurance and filled W9.
  • Would you provide dedicated Independent Truck Dispatcher?
    Yes, we provide you a dedicated dispatcher to work with.
  • What freight dispatching boards do you use?
    Our Truck load finders use various load boards and our broker contacts to find you good paying loads.
bottom of page